Arsenal wouldnt scare me and Im a jockey! Sir AP McCoy believes Gunners lack fear factor

Arsenal wouldnt scare me and Im a jockey! Sir AP McCoy believes Gunners lack fear factor
Die-hard Arsenal fan Sir AP McCoy believes there is nothing remotely threatening about the current Gunners squad.Unai Emerys side slipped to a disappointing 1-0 defeat at Everton on Sunday as their top-four bid was dealt a major blow.Ozil struggled against Everton1
Ozil struggled against Everton
Captain-on-the-day Mesut Ozil has been singled out for criticism after a particularly uninspiring performance, which ended with him throwing his jacket at Toffees boss Marco Silva.And legendary jockey McCoy believes the club are woefully short of fearsome leaders, especially compared to previous Arsenal sides.We were spoilt as Arsenal fans, he told talkSPORT. I look at that Invincible team that had Thierry Henry, Dennis Bergkamp, Patrick Vieira, Sol Campbell, Kolo Toure, Ashley Cole, Ray Parlour.Not one player in the current Arsenal team would get into that team.And the other thing is, if I was lining up in the tunnel and looking at the Invincible team, Id be thinking, Oh my God, these lads are going to batter me.

LIVE ON talkSPORT

talkSPORT is your home of live football! Here's what's coming up on talkSPORT and talkSPORT 2...
  • Preston vs Leeds (Tuesday, 7:45pm) talkSPORT 2
  • Birmingham vs Sheffield United (Wednesday, 7:45pm) talkSPORT 2
  • Slavia Prague vs Chelsea (Thursday, 8pm) talkSPORT 2
  • Manchester United vs West Ham (Saturday, 5:30pm) talkSPORT
  • Leeds vs Sheffield Wednesday (Saturday, 5:30pm) talkSPORT 2
  • Wigan vs Norwich (Sunday, 12pm) talkSPORT 2
  • Crystal Palace vs Manchester City (Sunday, 2:05pm) talkSPORT
Whereas if I looked across now, Im a jockey and I wouldnt be frightened of any of the Arsenal lads in the dressing room at the moment.I watched Ozil floating around yesterday like he hadnt a care in the world.I wouldnt be a good captain at Arsenal at the moment, I can tell you that!


The jockey AP McCoy, 40, answers our health quiz. and the surgeon told me I wouldn't be able to ride for three months but I was back on a horse seven weeks later. Sir Michael Parkinson
13 Best Arsenal team crests images | Arsenal football, Coat


no fear 'Arsenal wouldn't scare me and I'm a jockey!' Sir AP McCoy believes Gunners lack fear factor. I'm a jockey and I wouldn't be frightened of any of the Arsenal lads in
'Arsenal wouldn't scare me and I'm a jockey!' - Sir AP McCoy

'Arsenal wouldn't scare me and I'm a jockey!' - Sir AP McCoy


Explore Barry Van Dyk's board "Arsenal team crests" on Pinterest. See more ideas about Arsenal football, Coat of arms and Football soccer.
Full text of "Sports Illustrated 1967-04-03" - archive.org


Search the history of over 355 billion web pages on the Internet.


Arsenal news: Jack Wilshere rates Unai Emery's first season after top-four blow | Metro News. Jack Wilshere believes his former club Arsenal have a had a 'good' season despite the Gunners almost certainly missing out on a top-four finish in the Premier League. Unai Emery's side were above Tottenham and Chelsea in the table only last month but
The mercurial rise and fall of Americans' belief in climate


Apr 06, 2019 · Conservation groups urged a Montana federal court to toss out the new permit that President Donald Trump issued last month in an effort to skirt environmental laws and restart TransCanada Corp
AP McCoy under the microscope | Daily Mail Online


Die-hard Arsenal fan Sir AP McCoy believes there is nothing remotely threatening about the current Gunners squad. Unai Emery's side slipped to a disappointing 1-0 defeat at Everton on Sunday as their top-four bid was dealt a major blow.
Man stabbed to death in fight in early hours of morning in


Daily chart The mercurial rise and fall of Americans' belief in climate change. A current spike in environmental concern is barely higher than previous peaks
Keystone XL Pipeline Foes Sue to Void Trump's New Permit


'Arsenal wouldn't scare me and I'm a jockey!' - Sir AP McCoy believes Gunners lack fear factor; about 1 hour ago. Liverpool vs Porto: Injuries and
DerbyVille.com - Horse Racing Nation - Online Racing
game.derbyville.com
DerbyVille.com - Horse Racing Nation - Online Racing - The original large scale horse racing simulation game and management game
Related news on "Arsenal" - trend24h.net

No comments:

Post a Comment